Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Moping

Not mopping, moping...not that this house couldn't use a good cleaning..

I probably should not blog because I like to blog about positive ,events or people...but I feel like blogging, so I will, even though I am not in the best of moods.  Why am I not in the best of moods when I am healthy, my home did not get hit by a tornado this weekend and I am gainfully employed?...I know I have a lot to be grateful for and I am!

Bottom line, I thought I may be able to work overtime with this job, but it doesn't seem like it is going to happen.  And it just is not enough to meet all the monthly outlay, not including any extras.  I have been trying to get another part-time job in my line of work but that hasn't happened yet either.  Don't get me wrong, I like my job and I like working just 8 hrs a day, but if I am going to have to stress out about not meeting expenses, it doesn't really matter does it?  So it is what it is for now.  Luckily we are due to get a tax refund but frankly I was planning to try to save that to go toward our real estate taxes that will be due before year's end. I really don't want to use it to pay bills. 

  I'll be fine. Something will happen and everything will work out, it always does. I am not one to settle for less than desired. I feel a little better already having blogged about it.  Going to relax, watch TV and peruse monster.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment