Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birds...

With Spring comes familiar events, like hearing the birds chirping in the early morning from open windows.  This morning I was going to get up whenever I just so happened to wake up.  My youngest is home for Easter, thankfully and we stayed up a little longer last night to catch up on her life.

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and chirping away and smiled.  Then I heard one particular bird, chirping the first three notes to Three Blind Mind in perfect pitch.  Then I heard it again, and again.  How many times can one sing "Three Blind Mice" in their head before they give up and just get out of bed?  ;-)

Got a few chores done, including getting a few things at the grocery before it gets too crowded today.  We are going to make one of our yummy apple crumb pies so I got granny smith apples for that and some things for Easter dinner tomorrow. 

It is another beautiful weekend here.  I hope all those who celebrate Easter have a wonderful day tomorrow and don't forget to remember what this day stands for.



No comments:

Post a Comment