Friday, April 3, 2015

Almost forgot

I almost forgot to blog today because the youngest is here and we are visiting!  Okay we are watching Blue Bloods and I'm on my laptop and the youngest is on her iphone...on and off but yah we're visiting. :)

I took a nice walk after work with Ditzy.  There are a few houses with 'Coming Soon' For Sale signs on them. This seems to be the trend lately I guess to get offers before they actually get officially listed.  Sometimes the signs go down before the Coming Soon portion goes away.  Oh well. Then we have some houses that are bought only to be flipped.  That is happening to a house around the corner now.  It is one of the houses that has one of those 'Coming Soon' signs and they only moved in I think around October. 

There are bound to be a few more houses going on the market soon since 'tis the season.  Would like to see how much any one of them are being listed for, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment