Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Okay Easter is just about over but thought I needed to say it.   We had a nice visit with the youngest and her boyfriend.  We gave her a little Easter basket with some candy in it. Hubby also got a few extra Cadbury eggs as I like those. 

I did work about 5 hours today but that was it for the weekend.  It was nice and relaxing not working for once for most of the weekend.

The youngest and I went to visit my mom and dad today for about an hour.  It was a nice visit. I took them an Easter Lily plant so that we didn't go totally empty handed.  It was a nice visit and my dad seems to be doing pretty well. 

It started out drizzly and not so cold today but then got colder and dropping into the 50's. We didn't have to turn the heat on but we didn't leave the back porch door open either.  Tomorrow is suppose to get up to the mid 80's, so it will be nicer than today for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment