Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Well it is Spring right?

Tell that to the weather man, weather lady, oh the weather person!  It was pretty cool today (not sure if it got into the 70s) and tonight's low is possibly the upper 40's.  Brrr..sorry but that is cold for Central Texas in mid April. The weather lady that I was watching on the news today at lunchtime said how great it was to have a refreshing cool morning. WHAT?!  It hasn't even been hot yet this year and she is bragging about the coolness already? She must be menopausal!  

What really sucks is I remember when I used to go to nursing homes as a kid to either sing at Christmas time or what not, and would see old people wrapped in shawls and sweaters in a room that was so stifling I wondered how they even breathed in there.  I am going to be one of those old people probably wearing a sweater and a blanket! 


No comments:

Post a Comment