Saturday, April 11, 2015

Done!

I got our tax returns finished today.  Yippee!  Actually this was one of the easiest years, with no student loans, no Sch C's, not even enough to use Schedule A.  So that is done for another year! Yeah! 

Also finally switched out my pocket book to my new one I got last week while down town with the youngest.  :-)  That was fun.  It is interesting finding old movie tickets, receipts and then at the bottom, nearly disintegrated tissues.  Then there are the eyeglasses that are missing one of the lenses, some Bigelow tea that I took from the hotel room back in September when I went to training in Dallas and even some nasal decongestant that I took with me for the flight back east to the oldest's wedding in August.  Yes I pulled out a lot of history from my old pocket book which I am still keeping, just changing it up for a season or two.

Looking forward to seeing what new history my new pocket book will hold. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment