Saturday, April 4, 2015

Lazy Saturday

This picture says it all!  :-)  Lazy Day.   I am not working one bit today.  Have a hair appointment this morning, nothing big just a trim.  Growing out my hair but I don't think it will ever get as long as hubby's!  His hair is really long now.  I'll post a picture sometime.  I don't mind that his is long as he keeps it back in a pony tail all the time. He never got it cut very often and it would quickly take on a scraggly homeless person sort of look. One day I asked him if he ever thought about growing it out again as he said he grew it really long when he was in his 20's like down to the middle of his back. So I sort of challenged him to see if he could do it again and it grows fast!  It has to be 7 inches long from his neckline.  Not fair!  My hair only grows to a certain length and then it starts splitting. 

So off to get some breakfast.  Have a great Saturday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment