Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nice, very nice...

I noticed at about 7:20PM how it was still light outside and it made me happy.  I like daylight much more than night and we are coming into the time of year that I really like.  There is something about having daylight long after dinner to do whatever.  Speaking of whatever. I have decided not to bother trying to grow a balcony garden this year. It just is a lot of water and effort and very little harvest. I will just put some flowers up there I think, if that. I sort of feel obligated to make the balconies look nice with flowers and or vegetables but theres no law that says I have to plant any. :-)  So I may just take a break from it this year.   There...that guilt can now go away.  :-)

I noticed a lot of  TV shows are down to the last few episodes of the season or ending altogether.  It seems that Revenge is going to end but I couldn't find anywhere on the Internet that confirmed it was ending altogether.  I don't watch Greys Anatomy very often but I did the other night.  It was a shocker to me (spoiler alert if you haven't seen it) that Derek dies at the end.  I was really sad about it until I jerked myself back into reality that it was JUST a TV show.  :-)  Apparently Patrick Dempsey wants to move on, but it will make Greys not as good without him there.  He was one of the pillars of that show.  Anyway, as I said I don't watch it very often any more anyway.  Now I probably won't watch it anymore.

Well I'm going to go relax with hubby and catch some SNL although it is a re-run.



No comments:

Post a Comment