Saturday, April 18, 2015

End of the week

We had a nice dinner with the neighbors tonight at our house.  It was a good time and I'm glad we had company for once.  They are a nice couple and they brought their dog too that my hubby watches sometimes so that was cute. We had us 4 and 6 dogs here but it really went just fine.  I made the Mexican fiesta dip, ranch dip, crab cakes and dreamsicle pie all from my Gourmet Cupboard business. We did have some really hard rain storms though so that was a little scary, as the winds were kicking up a bit but it has died down now so hopefully will be nice quiet evening.

I got hubby hooked on singsnap and now he's a member too.  He needs to get the hang of it like I did but he has a wonderful voice. We even sang a duet together (A Horse with no Name) and it sounded pretty nice. 

Tomorrow I have a little bit of work to do but for the most part the day is mine.  Think I'll do some more singing.  It is very humid and damp from all this rain so I don't think painting a piece of furniture is a good idea (will take a long time to dry). Maybe we can watch a movie too. Hubby picked up some more movies at a garage sale yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment