Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursdays lunchtime blog

Thought I would write during my lunch period.  You know the weather folks keep saying day after day how we're in for a lot of rain and sometimes including hail, etc., only to get a light sprinkle if that.  They are so wrong lately, they might as well say there is a chance of rain every day through May! There!  Hubby is waiting to paint the back porch railing that he built. He did part of it and wants it to be fully dry for a few days before he paints the rest. He keeps holding off for the impending storms that don't occur.

I'm glad it is Thursday.  Why?  Because this morning was my last exercise morning until Sunday. I walk tomorrow and likely Saturday but my getting up a little earlier routine to exercise is done this week. Another reason I am glad is that tomorrow is Friday so I'm that much closer to the end of the week.  If I don't have to work all weekend I may start one of the paint projects I have. Hubby got an antique chiffarobe and it needs to be sanded down (a little) and chalk painted.  I just know though that when I am done painting it, I will most likely want to keep it. But where to put it?  We have no room. So I guess I may put it up for sale.  I don't need to worry about that decision right now anyway. 

We're having company for dinner Saturday too, so not sure about the painting. I would like to at least get it started (maybe do the light sanding)  as it has been sitting waiting for me to do something to it for several months now. I'm starting to feel sorry for it. ;-)

The oldest is possibly putting an offer in on their first house today (or maybe they did last night). How exciting getting their first house!  I sure hope that they get a home that they really want.  It has become quite a sellers market as of late at least where she is, and they have lost out on a few they wanted to buy as offers were already accepted.  So wishing her lots of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment