Monday, April 27, 2015

Must be the season...

It must be the season for snakes to come out.  I was walking Merlin this evening after dinner and saw one right in front of my across the road from the curb.  At first I thought it was one of those black lines that they have all over the road that was filling in the cracks. But then I saw its beady little eyes and Merlin and I walked swiftly to the other side of the road.  I have no clue what kind of snake it was but it was alive and it was skinny and it did look at me.  That was enough! :)   Although it was gorgeous out and  just about perfect temperature wise that put a bit of a damper on the rest of the walk with my eyes glued to the road ahead of us.

I was trying to remember where it was when walking back so that I could keep any eye out for it in case it crossed the road and would be in front of me again. LOL  But didn't see it thankfully.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment