Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nice Evening..

Actually the whole day was nice. Started out looking threatening like it might rain but it didn't. Then it cleared up.  And tonight for the first time in a long time I watched the sunset from the balcony.  The sky had some pretty pinks and bluish purple colors going on in the clouds. Very pretty!  And it is still 72 degrees outside.

This morning I had a nice treat for breakfast. Hubby was going out to run an errand anyway and asked me if I needed anything.  Instead of the usual reply that I didn't, I said "Yes!" How about a Sonic Mocha latte and cinnamon filled pastry that you dip in the white icing.  Yum!!  Talk about a sugar rush but hey it was a nice treat and much more satisfying that cereal this time.

I did get my walk in after work though so was able to use some calories there. LOL

Nashville is on pretty soon!  Hope to hear some good singing.  Nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment