Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last night before APRIL

Another relatively early finish to my work :)  My hubby may get spoiled with my presence.  Ha!

Another gorgeous beautiful sunny (for the most part) day today.  I sat out on the back porch while eating my lunch.  I loved being able to sit out there once more with no jacket or sweater needed.

The last few nights Kaci has been sleeping between my legs and really messing with my quality sleep time. I roll over a lot and every time I did I had to be careful and then my back would cramp up.  She used to start out on the bed then get off and stay down in her bed the rest of the night but not recently. Ugh.  I woke up really tired today. Maybe many folks usually do but not me.  I did not like it and was pretty tough to get my exercise done.

I really hope she gets down from the bed tonight. Well off to go watch TV with hubby~

No comments:

Post a Comment