Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Finally..

stopped raining and got I think up to 60 degrees maybe today. So it felt a little bit more like spring. It is suppose to get up to 75 degrees by Friday.  I sure hope so. That would be really nice!

I was in an extremely bad mood yesterday because I was so tired. Today I am back to normal and hubby is in a bad mood.  He has had neck/shoulder issues for a long time and apparently the last 3 weeks has also had migraine headaches which he just complained about tonight along with everything else that could possibly be complained about.  I get it.  I let him vent. But he is the only one who can help himself feel better.  Luckily he doesn't complain about how much I work lately, but it is what pays the bills. I asked him if he wanted to try seeing a doctor again but he is against doctors since they didn't resolve his issue the last time he tried to get it diagnosed and taken care of . They did a few x-rays and I think a CT scan and was inconclusive. They wanted to do an MRI and he just said forget it. He thinks it is just a big rip off.  I don't really disagree, I just wish he didn't feel so bad all the time.  That is bound to make anyone snap once in a while.

Hopefully tomorrow he'll be in a better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment