Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Nest is REALLY Empty

We just go back from grabbing a burger at one of the best places to get a burger in a little town called Weir, TX.  Anyway, hubby saw that a big nest that was in one of our trees was on the ground in huge clumps. Hubby thinks it was an owls nest. Then as he was getting out of his truck he thought he saw something on the ground, like a dead bird. 

We both ran over to the clumps and then we both laughed! I ran and got my camera. They had used one of my gardening gloves in their nest! :)  Glad I could lend a hand...well a glove!  It is perfectly fine too and I hadn't missed it since I hadn't done any gardening lately.  Just so funny!!  I have heard of birds using anything for their nests but this was really something !

There is also a new nest on top of the spot lights above the garage door. They just pick the most unusual places sometimes!   I would think it would just slide off of the light!


No comments:

Post a Comment