Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Sunset...



I'm sitting here with the window open (to the back yard), I'm still in the office as I just stopped working for the night..early for me.. :-)


It is a balmy 81 degrees out. Ahhh now This is the Texas I moved to. :) We took some cashews over to dad for his birthday. There really isn't much that we can get him that he really wants other than his health which will need to be a gradual thing. He did say he felt better the last couple days than he ever has, so that is a good thing.  I have no clue how much he is drinking or eating but I can say that he ate his whole piece of (small piece) cake that we bought for his birthday. So that's a good thing. He has been able to handle his urine bag all by himself so that is nice.  

Next weekend is Easter and April is in a few days already!  That was fast!  Looking forward to seeing the youngest at the end of this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment