Sunday, March 22, 2015

Nice day

The day started out damp and cleared up and got up to the low 70's!  When I was coming back from helping my dad this afternoon there was something that was making me squint. It was a little familiar but it took me a few moments to figure out what it was.  The SUN was actually in my eyes. First time in what seems like weeks!  LOL

I took dinner over to the folks again this evening too. I took over some meatloaf/potatoes that I made in the crock pot last Sunday and they enjoyed it so much, I asked them if they'd like me to make a crock pot meal once a week (most likely Sundays) and share it with them. I make plenty when I use the crock pot and today I made chicken with stuffing and green beans (you layer it). It was really good and it filled the crock pot to the brim. I had enough to freeze for us to have as another dinner sometime too.

Well tomorrow comes another Monday!  Going to go spend time with hubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment