Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Getting better

I know my dad is getting better, at least mentally that is. Know how I know?  He is talking STOCKS!  He loves to play the market and talked to me last night and this morning actually about this stock going up and that one going down. He talked about how it was good that he got out of that stock when it was still dropping and had more to go. :)

That is so much better than ...what day is it? :))

I have been working tons as we had a contest at work and our team won!  Woo hoo! I'm not going into huge details but it does make me feel good sometimes that all my hard work does occasionally get some recognition!  I'm even done work for the day and it is still daylight outside :)

I can't wait for the youngest to come visit this weekend. It has been since Christmas holiday! That is way too long, especially since I never see the older one, hardly ever. Maybe she, hubby and fur kid will come visit us this year sometime.  It would be great having her visit again!

Well I am actually going to go relax with hubby. I know. Shocker right?! Maybe even get a little TV in.

No comments:

Post a Comment