Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fast Hump Day

Wednesday sort of snuck up on me.  I got my walk in today and also on Monday. It feels good to walk again! When I stepped out with Merlin today the sky directly above me was a beautiful blue with a few white clouds. But looking behind it, there were some dark gray clouds rolling in.  I went for my regular walk anyway but was hoping that it would not start raining. Merlin and I made it through without a drop on us. I did work up a little sweat which was strange to me as I haven't worked up a sweat in months! LOL!

I didn't have to work real late tonight either.  I feel like I'm on vacation.  It will be short lived I'm sure as I can tell I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow. Too bad Nashville isn't on today. I was looking forward to it. I wish they'd have more singing on there though. 

We're expecting rain for the next 4 days on and off.  At least it is finally warm out.  So I'll try not to complain about the rain. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment