Friday, March 6, 2015

Finally Friday

Yah!  It is Friday!  We had our pizza and beer, it was sunny today and inched up into the 50's outside and it was a decent day out. I got new sneakers yesterday at DSW (got a post card for a free tote and yoga mat with a purchase of I think $20) so that was a nice gift just for getting new sneakers that I needed anyway. Hubby got a new pair too and I got a new pair of casual shoes. I generally wear sneakers all the time but I like other shoes I can just slip on and not 'tie up'.  Plus I'd like to keep my sneakers from wearing out sooner (from wearing them as street shoes too).  I wore my new sneakers on my walk today and it was wonderful!  I didn't think I'd feel that big a difference but I did! 

Well here's to hearing my hubby a lot LESS yelling at the dogs for scratching at the door to the kitchen.  Hubby installed put a doggy door in it!  Now they can come in and out to my office/garage without scratching at the door or without us just leaving the door open (and letting all the drafty cold air in from the garage). It is great but we will have to be sure we have the door in place when we want to leave from the garage to go anywhere so that they don't just come out with us! :)
It isn't fun chasing 5 dogs around the yard/street! :-)

Normally it doesn't seem that annoying for that long but even here in Texas winter has seemed to be so lonnnnggg!!  In the summer it is no big deal because we can just leave doors open.

Tomorrow night we turn the clocks forward an hour and lose an hour. Good!  Now the bathroom clock will be the right time again.



No comments:

Post a Comment