Saturday, March 14, 2015

Oh well

When my head hit the pillow last night I suddenly thought Damn! Didn't blog. I was not about to get up and fire up my computer again just to post a blog that only a handful of people read anyway. Not that I am not grateful for those handful of people, but then I remembered I did post a sentence about forgetting the day before. Technically then I did post yesterday.

Thought I'd write a little this morning before my day goes by. My dad has a consultation with a VA urologist on the 24th about a procedure that may enable him to go on his own again.  I hope if he has the procedure, that it works, not only for his sake but for mine.  There have been a few times I would have liked to sleep in a little more or gone to bed before 10:30.

Yesterday was the first day it was really nice and spring-like outside. It was a day when I could really feel the warmth of the sun and when I got into my car to go help dad mid afternoon I actually had to roll down my window because it was overly warm in there. Fine with me.  Bring on the heat!  It will probably get hot really quickly now that March is half over already.  The freezing days and nights should be done until next winter by this point I HOPE!


No comments:

Post a Comment