Monday, March 30, 2015

Good Monday!

Today was a good Monday!  Why?  Because it was, actually still is beautiful out. There is a bird singing "Diamond Girl" outside over and over.  LOL.  Hubby put out fresh hummingbird nectar as I saw them buzzing around the feeder looking for food. He also put more of the regular bird food out today. Come and feast little birdies!  Spring is defintely here!  When I got back from my walk after work I was actually really sweating! :)  I don't mind.

And I only worked 8 hours today.  Wow, I forgot how much more time is left to the day when you stop working after 8 hours. :)   I am so thrilled it is only 7:30PM, and still light out.  Life is good!

I am hoping we can get another bathroom done in the next month or so and hoping we can use the same guys we used before. They did a good job for a decent price. I'll be sure to post progress and pictures when we get it going.


No comments:

Post a Comment