Thursday, September 3, 2015

Almost Friday

I don't know why I'm so excited about it being almost Friday since I'll likely work this weekend too or at least part of it.  Well not Monday. I will not work that day! There! That's exciting!

While over at my mom's watering her front yard with a hose and my thumb (on the end) trying to get the grass more green than brown, I noticed the next door neighbor had someone there that had pulled up in his truck.  Suddenly I saw the sprinklers next door coming on and off. He had a man there checking out his sprinklers!  I have been using a hose in the front yard as best I could because there are at least 2 maybe more broken sprinkler heads at moms. 

I took this as a sign from my Dad or God that I should ask this gentleman for his card.  He had no business card but his shirt did have a water irrigation systems logo on it.  :-)

He is coming back tomorrow to work on the neighbor's sprinklers and I've got him set to check out mom's as well. Woo hoo!!  I did tell her that I would see if he was still out there (before I asked him) and she said it was fine once I got her to realize what I was asking.  I don't know if she forgot the sprinklers are broken but she surely knows I'm out there with a hose every couple nights. Oh well anyway hopefully it will be fixed within a day or two.  I will be happy about that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment