Sunday, September 13, 2015

My office

I finished organizing and cleaning my office this morning-afternoon.  I should have taken some before pictures but it just didn't occur to me.  There were CDs, piled up several places, the wooden file holder was stacked about 2 1/2 feet high with papers, the dog's beds which I guess I didn't point down far enough in the photos, were pretty full of dog hair (and there are 4 of them in the office of various sizes).  So anyway here are pics of my office after all my hard work.  I'm very happy with it and plan to at least keep up with the paperwork so that it doesn't get out of hand.  I had some papers from early 2014 in there! LOL





Oh...and I did get the cookies made too!  Yum!  Nope, not going to tell how many I've had today already. "-)

No comments:

Post a Comment