Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Thursday Friday

It is my Friday today as I have off tomorrow. Woo hoo! So I'm calling it my Thursday Friday.  :-)
I just need a little break from work.  It is also my youngest's birthday day tomorrow.  Will be seeing her this weekend to celebrate!

There was some work done on the bathroom. I'm not sure exactly what was done other than the studs for the new back wall by the water heater and the old flooring is all out. Lookin' good!  Only a few pictures.


I had an appointment today with an orthodontist. She is very nice. I am going to get the 'Invisalign' braces to straighten my teeth out so that I can get a new crown in the front and have straight teeth again too.  Today was xrays, photos and a digital mold. Instead of the goopy mold that I clamp down on, they took a digital of each tooth, each angle and it forms a picture of the upper and lower teeth just like a mold.  Technology! It wasn't real pleasant as a few of the pictures they had to take were way in the back of my mouth and I kept either fighting the little wand that took the digital images with my tongue or gagging (choking back a cough)! I was beginning to wish for the goopy mold instead!  The estimated time for this whole thing is 18 months but I think it will be worth it.  Thankfully I don't chew gum anymore because I know I wouldn't be able to chew with those things in and that would suck!

I did get up enough courage to give the first gal I was talking with about the treatment/payment one of my Paparazzi business cards. Go me!  I don't know if she will check it out but I gave her a few for any other gals in there that might want one.  There are at least 3-4 assistants to the orthodontist in there plus one in the front office and the gal I spoke to.

No comments:

Post a Comment