Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hump Day

This week is whizzing by. Fine by me.  Monday is a Holiday and I will be off.  I should write a list of all the stuff I want to get accomplished on that day including re-potting some aloe plants that really needing to be re-potted as they are overflowing!

The contractor contacted me today and didn't realize it was the holiday weekend coming up. Some of his guys want to take off early for the long weekend. So the upstairs bathroom isn't going to be started until Tuesday but that is fine with me. The dogs have had enough disturbance from the powder room being done. 

At least when the guys are working upstairs next week it won't be right next to my office wall. :-)

Shutting down for the night.  Tomorrow will be one day closer to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment