Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Saga continues...

So this morning I called Wayfair at about 8:15AM to see if they could get through to the transport company which keep in mind is only AUSTIN which is only about an hour from here!!  They are the ones after all that I purchased the vanity from and as far as I'm concerned their reputation is getting tarnished as well.

The gal I spoke to was nice and said she'd get in touch with them and email me when has status of my delivery.  Well got to be 3:00PM and NOTHING again. So I called Wayfair again. Pretty much told the gal there (different one) that although she was nice and I didn't blame her personally, I will never ever buy from Wayfair again!  This has stressed me out so much wondering when or even if we'd get the vanity for our bathroom!! She said they were awaiting the transport company to contact actually me to confirm when would deliver and they they would confirm with me. Clearly the biggest issue is the local transport company but they are working on behalf of Wayfair so all the same to me. She said they should have confirmation within 24 hours. Seriously? Another 24 hours?? As my anger escalated I did hang up on her (well I told her I have to hang up as I couldn't talk anymore) and I slammed the phone down.

Got a call finally around 4PM from the transport place to expect deliver tomorrow and they gave me the 4 hour window once again. I asked if it was really going to be delivered and she said yes.  We are going to make them wait until we've checked it over to see if there is any damage. Fingers crossed it comes and that it is perfectly fine! 

Here's some updated photos of the progress.  The floor is in (not grouted yet).  Looking more and more like a bathroom. :-)


See all the orbs?! How cool is that?


No comments:

Post a Comment