Saturday, September 5, 2015

Saturday night

This morning I had a hair appointment to get my hair colored my natural brown again, or as close to it as she could get.  It was getting highlighted so much it just looked muddled gray to me. So now it is brown.  Do I like it? Not really but I am going to get some blond chunks put back in and hopefully it will look great again. 

This is more like what I'd like. No red but visible chunks of blond.  Hopefully it will look more like this when she is done. 
Got some work done today but not as much as I had planned.  After the hair appointment I went over to mom's and got her mail, helped her with something and changed her sheets and took the other home to wash.  This evening we picked up dinner to take over and eat with her. She didn't really want much so not sure what her stomach problems are.  She seems to have a very sensitive stomach.  Who knows. 

Tomorrow will be catch up day to get work done because Monday is a holiday, no work that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment