Friday, September 25, 2015

Finally Friday

Yay!  Friday is here and I am not working this weekend!  It has been a long, frustrating week. I just poured myself a tiny (yes this is a cute little glass) bit of blackberry brandy.  Welcome to a relaxing weekend!



I finally stopped stressing about the vanity yesterday and we ordered another one from Lowes to be delivered and taken upstairs (after the box is opened).  It may not come until October 3rd or a few days after that but I'm hoping, no I'm praying that this time it goes smoothly.  I hope the vanity is not damaged and that they get it upstairs okay. 

Here's a picture of what it looks like. Isn't it nice?!  That is why I keep pursuing it!



Here are some updated pictures of the bathroom. The tiling is almost done.  After that the toilet will go in and the fixtures will go up that we have.  The vanity and back splash for it (glass tile that see in tub area) will go in when it gets here. 



It is a little hard to see but this is our new light too. Here is a close up of the light.

 It is looking very nice I think!  Tomorrow I am getting a few blond chunks put in my hair so hope that goes well.  Well the news is coming on so I'm going to post this and get ready to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment