Monday, September 21, 2015

Where or where?

Is our Vanity?  Ugh!  We were supposed to get it delivered today between 11 and 3, and nothing.  I ended up calling. They were going to call me back when they contacted the driver. Nothing..so I called before 5:00PM.  They said my Vanity did not make it on the truck.  The reason? They can't find it. Wonderful!  I'm using a special service because they will take it upstairs for an extra charge.  The vanity is just over 300 lbs so it was important to not have to get it upstairs ourselves. They never called back tonight and they claim to be open 24/7.  Right.

I guess I'll start calling them tomorrow until I get to talk to a supervisor and find out what is going on. I don't want it lost or damaged.  The guys will be ready for it in a few days too.  So fingers crossed we get some good news tomorrow.

Well another Monday is nearly over.  I'll be putting a full week of work in this week so it will probably feel like a long week. Oye!

No comments:

Post a Comment