Saturday, September 19, 2015

Did you know?

I meant to mention yesterday when I was posting about the shopping at Home Depot,...did you know that if you open a credit card with them, you are entitled to a 5% discount with every purchase you pay for with your HD credit card?  Yes that is absolutely great and one of the reason I went ahead with a charge card.  What is interesting and what you may not know is that you have to ASK for the discount each time you use the card. If you don't ask, you don't get the discount.  I think that is totally wrong but I have been diligent with asking for the discount every time! 

Today we went to an antique shop to look for any more things we could find for the bathroom. I actually spotted some leaded windows that were more narrow than the ones we got yesterday and one of those would look better than the others above the toilet. We may use the ones we got yesterday somewhere else in the house.  ;-)  We looked online at paint samples and while originally looking a taupe, we're leaning more toward a light gray now to go better with the color scheme.  Not a harsh, dark gray but a more soft gray.  We'll need to get some paint samples to look at and pick from.

It was a nice and relaxing day although I did work on the closet some changing out the wire and plastic hangers with some that are anti-slip (have velvet like feel to them). They are so much nicer but also slimmer than the bigger plastic ones and better than the skinny wire ones. All the clothes have been changed out.

So now I can get more clothes! :)  Just kidding...or am I?  

I am looking forward to a new season of TV starting up.  Well off to watch Pit Bulls & Parolees.




No comments:

Post a Comment