Friday, September 11, 2015

Evening post

Today I had off as I mentioned yesterday.  However did I relax? NOPE!

We took the dogs to get groomed this morning then I ran a poop sample up to the vet for Ditzy (follow up to her exam, we didn't have a stool sample for the appointment). Then,  when I got back I dug in to cleaning up the office.  There were lots of papers to go through, shelves to clean, stuff to toss, music Cd's to get in order and put in place (hubby helped me with that), dog beds to clean, floor to clean. I got it a lot cleaner than it was.  There are still two piles of papers to go through but the rest is pretty much done.  I worked until we picked up the dogs at 4:00PM and then for another hour or so after that.  So it wasn't really a relaxing day off.

But that's okay because there were papers in the stacks that were from 2014!  Yup it was that bad. LOL. Oh I didn't take any pics of the bathroom today.  They did work on some electrical and plumbing but it isn't real noticeable (at least not to me) so I'll take more pics when there is more of a difference. :)

I'm not working all weekend either so that will be nice for a change and I will get to relax some then.  I plan to make chocolate chip cookies Sunday.  Yum. 

Well I'm ending this here and going to yes, RELAX for a little bit before hitting the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment