Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday catching up

Yesterday was a relaxing day, well after I exercised.  The owner of the construction company came and worked on the bathroom also!  He has come few other Sundays as well. That is impressive to me! 

Stac and I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday afternoon.  I gave 3 to the guy working on the bathroom since he was so nice about coming on Sunday. 

This morning I took a few pictures of the moon but they are on my other computer so I'll have to post them tomorrow.

In the meantime though I can post pictures of the bathroom. The tile is nearly done.  The toilet is partially in. Would you believe the seat is not included?  I didn't even notice that but when I located the one we got and looked at the details it does not include a seat. Hubby is going to go get one tomorrow morning.  I'm cautiously optimistic about the vanity that may arrive as early as Saturday.  I am hoping the same exact box doesn't arrive!  Doubtful I hope! :)  We don't know exactly what is happening to the one we refused to take. Hopefully it is on its way back to Wayfair and they can send it back to the manufacturer.





Work was fine today.  It was nice having the weekend off, so that I could handle everything my way without feeling a ton of stress. That was nice. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment