Monday, May 6, 2013

Ahh....


This is the stuff that makes a gardener smile.  This is the first of hopefully many sprouting seeds. This is a new zucchini plant just coming out of the ground.  It is so new part of its leaves are still bent over and hidden by the soil.  

Hubby told me that he noticed some of my pepper plants leaves are getting eaten so I'm hoping the DE that I have left over from last year does the trick. I didn't buy a bunch of already started vegetables for them to just get destroyed.   I can't have all the leaves being eaten away!!

The flowers are doing well and spreading nicely!  We took a nice walk this evening, without any dogs though because last night Molly yanked on the leash and hurt my thumb and wrist.  They are okay but cannot take a dog tugging just yet.  

Getting off the computer for the night...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment