Friday, May 24, 2013

Fnally Friday..

Quick post before I start work today.  Three day weekend!  Woo hoo!  And I don't think I'm working at all. Won't know until the end of the day though if something pressing comes up.  My youngest is coming home for perhaps a week which is wonderful. She's going to visit the schools she sent a resume out to for a teaching job. Sure would be great if she could live here at least for a year or so. Then I won't have to change the name of this blog. :)

It was season finale this week  for some of my favorite shows like Grimm and Nashville..the sort of finales that have you gripping the edge of your seat until...the fall.  But on a good note, a lot of my summertime favorites that I nearly forgot about are coming back like Rookie Blue and Longmire.  I'm sure glad the networks realized that there are indeed people who do watch television from May through September and like to have more of a selection than just re-runs of the past seasons of shows.

My body is doing much better handling these stitches now as this is day 7 with them in. I no longer have pain with every moment and only occasionally turn or pull the wrong way and am reminded about them.  I no longer have a dressing on them either. Did that for 5 days, now I want the air to help although I keep the entire stitched area with globs of Vaseline as instructed.  I suppose I could just apply it lightly but that would require rubbing it with either my fingertips or a q-tip. So instead I take a q-tip with a lot of it and dab it on so that it has plenty on that area. Hey it was never mentioned not to use too much Vaseline. :) I would like the least amount of scarring possible. 

Okay, here's to Friday and the three day weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment