Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This and That...

I am so glad to say that I'm glad I finally did something with my old 401k and it is now in the very capable hands of my brother who is a Certified Financial Planner.  So thanks bro!!

Everyone who surfs the Internet has their favorite places that they like to go look at every day.  Some like Itzy, Pinterest, Facebook, etc. I like those too, but there is one email I look forward to getting every day and that is the one that indicates new listings on tinyhouselistings.com   These things are just so cute!  I am amazed at the layout of some of these tiny houses that are so functional!  Can you imagine being able to clean in like 30 minutes! :))

I would never have one here in Texas though as I would be too afraid that it would just get knocked over in a heavy wind or worse yet tornado.  I suppose they can be anchored as well as the manufactured homes that have to pass certain minimum wind resistance levels, etc.  I'm probably never going to own one, it is just fun to look. Besides we'd need one for us and 3 more for all our furkids!  I could just see trying to fit 5 shelties into a 300 sq ft house!  We'd need 3 more tiny lofts just for sleeping arrangements.

Worked pretty long today and now one of my favorite shows Nashville is on, so I'm going to end this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment