Saturday, May 18, 2013

Warning - Graphic

Thought I'd share a photo of my procedure yesterday that removed a basal cell carcinoma area. It wasn't a few stitches after all but actually 6 on the outside anyway.  Wasn't real comfortable sleeping last night as I kept trying to not roll over to fast or hard but I roll a lot at night, just the way I am.  And just to let you know, my actual 'spot' was only a little larger than a pencil eraser, not as big as this looks like but they have to take the area around it to make sure only leave all healthy tissue.

Good news is that it is done and there should not be any more basal cell carcinoma at least not there anymore.  Sure wish I hadn't worshipped the sun so much as a teen! 

I am working (my desk job) this weekend which is just as well. Can't do anything strenuous so not doing any cleaning this weekend or replanting aloe plants either that are way overgrown and need to be split. Great excuse to take it easy on my body! :)  We haven't put the A/C on yet but it is suppose to get up to the 90's today so will probably put it on later, maybe even the system upstairs.  Oh I see it is 93 degrees now already.  Well, back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment