Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yea! They're out!!

I finally, finally got my stitches out today.  Its been 13 days!  And the skin around that area is red.  I'm hoping it heals up the rest of the way quickly. There is a chance it will heal with a raised scar....the doctor had a name for it and said she could 'fix' it.  Well let's hope it heals nicely enough on its own because I'm not planning on going back there for 6 months!  They want me back in 6 months since they found some basal cell carcinoma.  She said though next time if there is still no issues, I can go every year after that.  That was my plan anyway.  I'm not a every 6 month kind of gal for anything anymore.  Oh she didn't find any other issues with my skin (did a full body look). That was nice to hear!

So tomorrow I get to start exercising again!  Yes!  I can't wait. I know I sound nuts but I really have missed it and my flabby arms show it too!  Ick!



No comments:

Post a Comment