Thursday, May 2, 2013

Broken record...

I know I sound like a broken record these days...but believe it or not we may get cold temps the next few nights down in the 30s!  Yes the 30's!  This is Texas and it is May, right?!?!?   Ugh!  I just hope it does not get to freezing or below since I planted all those flowers and vegetables!

Anyway, tonight we went to an Animal Shelter Event called Drink Wine and Save Puppies.  It was held at a local art shop/gallery. I didn't know what to expect but they had a nice spread of light food and wine and also had a silent auction.  I went ahead and bid on a yoga mat, yoga CDs' facial gift cert, and more wrapped up in a basket...but got out bid!  It is fine because it was all for the shelter but I was going over to the area where I wrote my bid (which was $20 over the prior bid), but someone else overbid me by $30!  Like I said, no big deal. I've just been toying with trying out Yoga to get more centered and rid of this nervous energy I always seem to have...i.e., I always have my legs crossed and swinging non-stop!

Tomorrow is Friday. YEAH!!  Hope the winds aren't too bad tonight so that I get a good night's rest. It is suppose to get a little better after midnight. So I hope so.  The weather man is not always right!  No surprise there.  I have my dermatologist appointment tomorrow too. Sure hope my skin issue is not cancer but just a pre-cancerous thing that they can take care of. Well I'm tired. Headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment