Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cool morning..

This morning it is only 57 out now although it is still going to get up to the 90's. I'm wearing a new skirt that is layered since it won't get hot until later on and it isn't suppose to get real humid today.  I thought I'd write a quick blog before started work. I have to say I hate that I am not to do my regular exercise routines!  I sure do hope it won't be real hard for me to do after 10 days of not doing it.  And the walk I took on Monday evening hurt my stitches but I took it regardless. I guess the walking on the pavement movement was enough to make them pull with each step. I'm going to take one tonight too but since it has been two more days I am hoping it doesn't hurt much if at all by this point. Today is day 5 with stitches.

Hey I forgot to mention that we WON THE LOTTERY from last Saturday!  Woo hoo!!  But I can't quit my job yet as it was only $8.00.   At least I can say we won something!

We were perhaps going to get some severe storms that were stretching down from Dallas last evening, but we just got about 20 minutes of rain and that's it. Just enough to wet the grass but I'll take that over severe weather anytime.

Well off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment