Sunday, May 5, 2013

Quick One..

I did the rest of the cleaning I planned to do today and also cleaned the windows inside and out at the back of the house.  I noticed a big difference as the sun was setting this evening. It was so much lighter in the kitchen!  Wow. 

Since I got the cleaning done, I treated myself to a move that I hadn't seen in a while, Bye Bye Birdie.  I always liked the music in it.  I didn't remember this before but Ann Margret sings a song at one point that goes something like "Men from Yale or Purdue"!  I didn't remember Purdue being in that movie, but then again I probably first saw it before I even knew about Purdue so wouldn't really hone in on the fact that it was sung.  :-)

Well going to catch some local news and hit the sack. Oh I got to chat with my oldest tonight online and that was very nice!!

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment