Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday eve'

Well another end to my favorite day of the week. I have more zuchini coming up and I'll take a picture in the next day or so. Still don't really know why my canteloupe and honey dew leaves have some brown edges and are curling up a little.

I guess my dermatologist wasn't exxagerating when she said it would be a week before I'd get word about the biopsy. Tomorrow will be a week.  I wish they'd let me know already. I'm tired of cleaning my spot and putting a band aid on it after some vaseline.  Hopefully if it is something that has to be removed, I won't have to wait another week to get it taken care of. I'm not wearing a bandaid for 2 weeks.

Chance of some T-storms tonight again. Gee, why do my posts seem to be repeating themselves?  Sorry. I know I'm so predictable. I'm about to say I hope it isn't too bad overnight.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment