Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Changing it up..

Okay I thought I'd try to blog before I start work today since sometimes it is so late when I am done, I just need to hit the sack.

.....hm.....this is my brain...not awake yet....not sure how this is going to work....

only 5 minutes left now because I got off on an tangent deleting old email from my old laptop...some of it from 2012.  Ever notice how you tend to save emails?  Like they are going to be important some day, or you'll want to re-read them?  Let's face it, if they are that important, to me anyway, I'll just print them out. I haven't printed any out in I do not remember how long.  LOL. Oh well. Another thing that clutters up life. But I did delete a bunch in my one 'mailbox', so it is ready for more clutter.

I really need to get a wall calendar for this office. I keep looking up and although gratefully the calendar I had from last year contained January 2015 for me, it has lost it usefulness at this point.  I do have a calendar desk blotter but I always have stuff on it like papers, pen, calculator, my coffee mug which is on a coaster, not that it helps prevent spilling all that much.  It helps it look more orderly though. :-)

Missed catching the news last night for the weather.  Looks like another cold grey day. Wonderful...

well got to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment