Thursday, February 19, 2015

Friday Eve'

Yes it is Friday eve'! I can get away with that can't I?  Makes it feel that much closer!

Ever have one of those days when work seems to be flowing along and you feel like you are getting a lot accomplished, then suddenly a difficult challenge happens, takes up a few hours plus and all of a sudden the day goes to h**l.  That was the kind of day I had today. Oh well. Yesterday was very productive so it was predictable that today would not be.  I cut my losses and quit working a bit earlier than I originally planned this morning.

My hubby took my dad to the urologist today.  He got some meds that hopefully will get his restroom functions going normally again. 

I did a little singing while working today.  I really need to sing every day so that one day I don't wake up and realize that my voice is gone.  I still hope to do something with it someday.  Ho hum...someday...

Made a great stir fry dinner this evening from my Greenling order: broccoli rabe, onion, spinach, minced garlic, potato, peanuts and topped with watercress.  Yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment