Saturday, February 28, 2015

Soggy Saturday

Yes today is soggy!  It was icy this morning too. We couldn't even get the truck doors to open without really pulling because they were iced over some.  We got to dads okay though I told him last night we'd be there an hour later than usual because of the winter advisory which actually got extended to 2 o'clock this afternoon,

There were over 70 accidents between midnight and sometime this morning in our county alone. That is how bad it was.  Hubby asked me if I woke up several times last night because of ambulance sirens.  I honestly had not.  Guess I was just pretty tired. Also glad I didn't wake up several times as I would have been really dragging today.

So I just made one of my yummy Mexican coffees and thought I'd share a picture of what they look like. :-)

             
  Tomorrow rings in the new month.  It will be March. Time for SPRING!!! Hear that Mother Nature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment