Monday, February 16, 2015

Frigid February?!

To all my family and friends back east, especially in the New England area, stay inside and stay warm and safe!  Just so you won't feel totally jealous of my weather here in Texas it didn't get above the 30's today so it wasn't warm and sunny and in the 70's or anything like that.



I keep forgetting to post a spinach salad that I had last week that was really good. I added some potato salad (okay, store bought)..to the side and added some cheese and croutons. It was very good!  I'm going to get some more vegetables tomorrow as I have not been eating as many as I'd like.  I'm ordering again through Greenling. They have a tofu noodle salad that looks interesting too. I hope the tofu isn't mushy!

My dad is getting a bit stronger every day. He still cannot go to the bathroom on his own though (#1) but hopefully his body will remember how. In the meantime my sister and I keep helping out and we're also getting some home care to help out with chores and some meals.  Although when I went over there at 6:00PM to help my dad, he was making dinner!  That is a great sign!  Hope he'll be all better within a few weeks!

Off to go see what is on the TV and spend some time with hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment