Thursday, February 12, 2015

Getting there...

Tomorrow is Friday. Yah!  I did get up early today at 5:30AM to get a jump on work. Thank goodness I did as I had a lot of work to do and got a good bit done even though I went over and made my folks dinner tonight.  My dad seems to be getting his appetite back which is great!

I have definitely found out over the last few days that I am not the caregiver type.  I just am not. I will do what is needed for my folks but I think looking into a full time or even night time nurse is going to be the best thing for all.  When I need to drop everything and go over it makes it a little tough, and my sister has been running around getting herself exhausted too.

Hopefully we will be able to get some nursing care for him soon.  Until then, will do what is needed.  I've been so busy between work and my dad that I hardly had a moment to appreciate how beautiful it was the last few days!  Spring is definitely coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment