Friday, February 6, 2015

Finally Friday!!

Yippee!  Another long work week is done!  Well sort of..I'm working the weekend too but today I stopped at the end of 8 hours. I took Molly with me on my walk, then went over to my folks as my dad has not been feeling very well.

I was going to buy them some spring water they wanted, but that turned into doing a bit of shopping for them.  That was okay but then I also picked up a prescription that was ready at the drug store. Then I ordered a pizza for them when I ordered ours and took theirs over to them for dinner.  Before I got out the door my mom asked me to take out their trash too. Not a big deal considering all my folks have done for me my whole life.  Tomorrow although I am working I also am taking my mom to her hair appointment.  Sure hope my dad feels better soon.  What?  Well I'm concerned for him!  That really is my number one reason.  It was just interesting how getting a jug of Spring Water turned in to much more than that.  LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment