Sunday, February 1, 2015

Warm...cold..warm..Cold

I shouldn't complain about the weather, but it is rough dealing with it ping ponging. One day it is fairly warm, then gets cold the next. Today it did get up to the mid 60's but right now it is down to 43 degrees again.  This is the type of weather that gets people sick!  Please not me! :))

Today I made myself a pre-Super Bowl snack.  No we didn't have company or anything, in fact I worked through the game but I thought hey it doesn't mean I can't have some good eats!  LOL This is some of the Hickory Farms that I got us to enjoy for the holidays.  Yum!


Well I did it!  I managed to go the entire month of January and not buy anything for myself! :)  Honestly? It was not very easy. Especially when some places I like to shop were having sales. I am not going to make the same pledge this month.  I am going to treat myself to a few goodies, but I won't go overboard. No,  really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment