Saturday, February 14, 2015

This morning after helping my dad I exercised finally. It had been a few days since I have done that.  So that felt good. Then I started to get to work.  I noticed it was feeling rather cold in the house.  Something my hubby does is open a door a little when it is suppose to get warm out.  Okay may be the high is in the low 70's by mid-afternoon but it is still in the 50's in the morning!!  So I end up shutting the door because sit isn't warm YET!  :-)
Here I was getting ready to turn the heat on and he's got a door open. Oye!!

Since we need to be around for my dad we decided not to go out at all for Valentine's Day. So I made a steak and lobster tail dinner which was very good!  Nothing like steak made on cast iron! I made enough to take dinner to my folks. They enjoyed it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment